|15th June 2018||: Abstract submission deadline|
|16th July 2018||: Notification of accepted abstracts|
|8th August 2018||: Early Bird Registration Deadline|
|31st August 2018||: Normal Registration Deadline|
|7th August 2018||: Full paper submission deadline|
|13th -14th September 2018||: Conference days|
|15th September 2018||: One-day tour|
Author should first register as Author (must ceck author cecklist at "create account as" section) and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address:
Author should fulfill the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on “Register” button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. In the Start a New Submission section, click on “’Click Here’: to go to step one of the four-step submission process”. The following are four steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate track for this submission, author must check-mark on the submission checklists and copyright notice.
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload an abstract or a manuscript to ICoMA 2018, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click Upload button.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 – Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded abstract or manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to ICoMA 2018, click Finish Submission button after the documents is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Author who submit the abstract or manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Author is able to track his submission status at anytime by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes status of manuscript review and editorial process.
GUIDELINES FOR UPLOADING FULLTEXT PAPERS
- Please prepare your fulltext paper according to the template as follows (please download here)
- Guidelines for Fulltext Paper Submission by online: [use this link to guideline]
- Please login using username and password created during abstract submission in the conference website (http://icoma.ubb.ac.id/ocs-2.3.6/index.php/index/index/index/index)
- Click on “Active” in the Author section.
- Click on the Title of your paper
- You will bring to Step 3 (Upload Submission). In the “Upload submission file” click on button “Choose file”, and don’t forget to click button “Upload”
- Upload supplementary file (if any), if not, just click Next.
- Click “Finish Submission” on the Step 5 (Confirmation).
- If you face a problems for uploading your full paper, we welcome you to send it via email ( icoma[at]ubb.ac.id ).Please save it with the file name is your login name (username)
- However, we prefer you uploading your full paper in your account using your username and password as created before. Please do not make a new account for your easy administration!!
- This selection step is conducted in accordance with regulation in our committee which is a full authority of scientific committee.
Each paper submitted to ICoMA 2018 will be blind reviewed by experts. Authors of accepted paper must guarantee that at least one of the authors will attend the conference and present their paper.